Version française > Formations > International Research Master > Admission requirements
- For students using the Campus France (CEF) procedure, candidates must fill their CEF application form as soon as possible (please refer to CEF website). They must also fill and send the international research master application form to the secretary of the international research master program as soon as possible (please refer to CEF website).
- For students needing a VISA and don’t using the Campus France (CEF) procedure, they must fill and send the international research master application form to the secretary of the international research master application before the 31th of May 2017.
- For students with no VISA, the application form retrieved from the international research master website must be returned before 31th of May 2017.
Applications are admissible up to: 30/06/2017 but you have to prefer at the latest the 31/05/2017 if you submit also an application for University of Tours grants.
Notifications of admission will be sent by e-mail around two weeks after the closing of each deadline.
Candidates must take care of the administrative steps required to enter to the international research master program. Roughly speaking, candidates will go through 3 major steps :
- 1. Admission step : candidates are invited to send their international research master application form directly to the secretary of the international research master program. This application will be examined by a jury and accepted candidates will be authorized to enter the second step. Candidates from a CEF country must also follow the Campus France procedure.
- 2. VISA & accommodation applications : candidates may have to request for a student VISA and look for an accommodation in Tours. Student rooms are available via the CLOUS in Tours.
- 3. Registration to the international research master program : this step needs candidates to be in Tours to complete their registration at Polytech Tours, the Polytechnic Engineers School of the University François Rabelais of Tours, to enter the international research master program. Afterwards, the courses start.
In parallel of these steps, candidates may apply for a grant in order to get financial help during their study year in Tours.
The above steps depend on the nationality and the residence country of the candidate. Check your situation!
Tips for a good application !
When applying you will be asked to write a cover letter. This one is of a high importance in deciding of your admission. In this letter you must provide information on the lectures you followed in your previous studies and notably if they provided you with the expected requirements to follow the CADS program. These requirements are indicated in the presentation of the program of the master you apply to.
You are currently doing studies in France and you want to enter international research master
You are a national of a country in the European Union, Andorra or Switzerland
You are NOT a national of a country in the European Union
Consultez l'actualité de l'Université